Steinberg today launched SpectraLayers Elements 6, a streamlined version that comprises a simplified audio spectrum editing system with fewer tools, processing capabilities and parameters than the existing Pro edition.
- Surgical and intuitive spectral editing with 16 real-time tools
- Advanced Selection Engine
- Selection-based effects
- The only visual transformation system for sound
- Tracks, Regions and Clips separated as Layers
- ARA 2 and AAX compatibility
- Integration of other audio editors, such as WaveLab or iZotope RX
- 2D and 3D visualization of the Spectrogram
- Native restoration effects and spectral noise reduction
Electronic press kit: www.steinberg.net/epkspectralayers6
Product page: www.steinberg.net/spectralayers
YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/steinberg
“I use SpectraLayers every day in my workflow. It’s such a time-saver when using samples, I always want the original sample to sound ‘correct’ before I start adding color and effects to it. It’s really easy to do in SpectraLayers, I can visually see what’s wrong with it and just fix it. I always bring the acapella in SpectraLayers to fix resonances and balance the harmonics. To be honest, I can’t understand how I did it before. You know those annoying ringing frequencies on just some words? I can fix those in just seconds, such a time-saver!” said Stefan Engblom, producer and one half of Dada Life.