Revoice Pro is an indispensable tool for achieving a tight and polished vocal sound—a key element in modern music production. It is equally indispensable for automated dialog replacement (ADR) and other tasks related to voice recordings in film audio.
- Introductory Promotion Price
- Compatible with Studio One Professional (version 3.5.5 and higher
- Tighten the timing, pitch and vibrato of “stacked” lead and backing vocals or instrumental tracks
- Create one or more realistic double tracks from a single input track.
- Manually adjust the pitch and timing of your tracks with an easy to use graphical interface.
- Lip-sync dialogue (ADR) and vocals by the same or different performers, even when there are noisy guide tracks.
- Audio Performance Transfer (APT) – Clone the timing, pitch vibrato and level features in one audio track and use on another.
- Doubler – instantly create natural-sounding mono and stereo double tracks for voice or instruments.
- Warp – easy to manually manipulate the timing and pitch or your audio while maintaining the highest audio quality
- ARA2 Protocol – even faster workflows and cutting edge results
- A Revoice Pro iLok License will let you run ALL versions of this software.
- This is a digital download product only, not a physical version.
Check out this video from Production Expert, where Paul Drew explores the new features in Synchro Arts’ New Revoice Pro 4, including the new ARA 2 support, in Studio One Four.