Keystation 88 MK3 features 88 natural-feeling, full-size velocity-sensitive keys in a compact, rugged design, perfect for any musician creating music at home or on the go.
Fort Lauderdale, FL US (Sept 15, 2020)— M-Audio (m-audio.com), synonymous with innovative music production technology, today announced the introduction and immediate availability of their new Keystation 88 MK3 USB/MIDI keyboard controller. This new addition to the best-selling Keystation family brings 88 velocity-sensitive keys and comprehensive controls that expand the range of playable notes, expressive capabilities, and enhance the player’s recording workflow, all in a lightweight, gig-ready package.
Keystation 88 MK3 includes octave range buttons, pitch-bend and modulation controls, and a volume control to play, perform and record with music software without requiring a mouse or trackpad. It also features transport controls and a 1/4-inch (6.3mm) sustain pedal input to use an external control pedal, such as the M-Audio SP2 (sold separately), for genuine piano sustain. The Keystation 88 MK3 adds 5-pin MIDI output and semi-weighted keys as a step-up from the Keystation Mini 32 MK3 and Keystation 49 MK3.
Compact, lightweight and durable, the Keystation Series is perfect for the musician who wants to take command of their music software during live performances, or for producers who wish to add an intuitive MIDI controller with a natural feeling keybed to their studio. All Keystation keyboards are USB-powered, class-compliant, and support USB-MIDI connectivity. Plus, Keystation 88 MK3 supports iOS connectivity with the Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately), enabling you to perform and compose with audio apps on your iPad and other iOS devices.
For the most complete and satisfying player experience possible, right out of the box, the new M-Audio Keystation 88 MK3 comes with an unprecedented array of recording/production/performance software, virtual instruments and online performance/skill-building lessons. These tools include:
- Pro Tools First – M-Audio Edition
- MPC Beats
- Ableton Live Lite
- Velvet – Vintage Electric Piano Instrument
- Mini Grand – Acoustic Grand Piano
- Vacuum – Polyphonic Analog Tube Synthesizer
- Boom – Vintage drum machine
- DB33 – Tonewheel Organ Simulator
- Xpand!2 – Multitimbral All-In-One Workstation
Sound Expansion Packs:
- MPC Beats Producer Kits – Multi- Genre Beat Production Pack
- F9 Instruments Beats Edition – 25 High Quality Instrument Samples
- Laniakea Sounds – rapSoul & LoFi Production Pack
- MSX Audio – Soulful Drums Collection
- ADSR – LoFi Producer Collection
- Melodics – Software that adapts to your abilities and musical tastes to help you get better at playing keyboards. This includes 40 free lessons to get you started!
- Skoove – Interactive piano lessons for beginners and advanced players. 3 months Skoove Premium free trial included!
MPC Beats Software
Whatever you set out to achieve, MPC Beats will get you started. Incorporating the finest parts of the legendary MPC workflow, MPC Beats features all the essential tools for pro production. Edit samples, mixdown your tracks, find any sound with the synth engines found on the legendary MPCs, record audio and much more. MPC Beats will host your AU/VST plugins, so as you expand your arsenal, know you’ll have complete compatibility with industry standard virtual studio technology.
The Keystation 88 MK3 is available immediately. U.S. retail price is $229. For more information, please visit www.m-audio.com.
M-Audio (m-audio.com) began as Midiman, a driving force in the desktop recording revolution that followed the introduction of MIDI in the 1980s. Today, M-Audio has evolved into one of the most revered names in computer interface and studio integration solutions, keyboard and controller products, and all manner of essential musical hardware from microphones to studio monitors. M-Audio is a member of the inMusic family (inmusicbrands.com).