IK Multimedia giving all of our new and existing newsletter subscribers the T-RackS Classic Clipper dynamics processor for T-RackS 5 CS for free from June 15-29, 2021.
T-RackS Classic Clipper works within T-RackS 5 CS, IK’s free version of T-RackS. It uses peak clipping to tame unruly peaks, rather than the usual peak limiting, giving you another dynamics control option. Peak clipping is often a more transparent process than standard peak limiting, which is why mastering engineers often employ it. Despite its powerful engine, the T-RackS Classic Clipper is easy to use, with only: Gain, Slope, and Output controls.
Join our newsletter here.
For non-T-RackS 5 CS* users, follow these steps below to receive the T-RackS Classic Clipper dynamics processor for free.
- Log in or register an IK Multimedia user account
- Enter your User Area and a pop-up will appear
- Follow the instructions to join the newsletter and redeem your product
- Download and/or open the IK Product Manager
- Log into your account and select Manage My Products
- Under Software, download and authorize in the T-RackS 5 section
- Open up your DAW or the T-RackS 5 CS standalone application and enjoy!
*If you already have T-RackS 5 CS installed, simply launch the Custom Shop and use the Restore My Purchases option by clicking your user name in the upper-right hand corner.