- Frequency response: 30 to 18,000 Hz. +- 3dB. (“M” setting)
- Bass cut: M flat
- V1 -3dB at 100 Hz.
- V2 -3dB at 200 Hz.
- Sensitivity: -46 dBv referred to 1 volt per pa.
- Distortion: Not to exceed .5 percent at 134 dB.
- Noise: Better than 18 dB.
- Polar pattern: Choice of cardioid or omni; via mechanical shutter.
- Impedance: 170 ohms, floating. Recommended load 1500 ohms or higher.
- Power required: 115 or 230 VAC, 50 or 60 hertz; 5 watts.
- 6 volts DC at 200 mA.
- 140 volts DC at 1.5 mA. from dedicated power supply.
The MA-37 is available now for $3499 MAP. For more information and detailed specifications, please visit http://www.mojaveaudio.com/
About Mojave Audio
Mojave Audio was founded by Technical Grammy Award winning David Royer, widely known for his ribbon microphone designs with Royer Labs. Mojave Audio makes world-class microphones for Artists and Engineers who are passionate about their sound.