Apogee has introduced the MiC Plus, a new USB microphone. A significant upgrade to the Apogee MiC product family first introduced in 2011, MiC Plus features an entirely new design with built-in headphone output for latency-free monitoring while recording, improved sound quality, and increased dynamic range.
– Professional cardioid condenser microphone capsule
– Made for iPad, iPhone, Mac and Windows 10 PC
– Includes 3 cables: Lightning, USB (Type-C) and USB (Type-A)
– PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality up to 24-bit / 96kHz
– 46 dB of mic preamp gain, digitally controlled for greater precision
– Powerful headphone output with Blend feature for zero latency monitoring
– No configuration required, just plug in and record
– Made in the U.S.A.
MiC Plus is available November 15, 2017 at Apple and Apogee dealers worldwide for $249 USD. Learn more at the link below, and look for a review in RECORDING very soon.