32 channel audio interface with Dante, HDX, and Thunderbolt™ 3
Galaxy 32 Synergy Core duly delivers as an amazing audio interface, implementing:
- 32 ANALOG IN (input) channels over four DSub 25 connectors with AD/DC coupling switch
- 32 ANALOG OUT (output) channels over four DC-coupled DSub 25 connectors
- PRIMARY 1 and PRIMARY 2 HDX ports providing HD Native or HDX rigs with 64 I/O channels in Pro Tools, even at 192kHz
With Galaxy 32 Synergy Core, input and output channels are aplenty, thanks to an array of ports for further digital connectivity:
- Thunderbolt™ 3 — 64 I/O channels (supporting 24-bit sample rates between 44.1kHz to 192kHz) with custom macOS and Windows drivers for low- latency performance in native DAW applications
- PRIMARY and SECONDARY Dante® RJ-25 ports — 64 I/O channels (supporting 24-bit sample rates between 44.1kHz to 192kHz)
- Optical MADI — 64 I/O channels (supporting 24-bit sample rates between 44.1kHz to 192kHz)
- Optical ADAT — 64 I/O channels (supporting 24-bit sample rates between 44.1kHz to 192kHz)
- S/PDIF — two channels (supporting 24-bit sample rates between 44.1kHz to 192kHz)
I/O is all available at any time and can be used simultaneously without needing to exchange boards or change setups, so it is easy to work on multiple sessions.
Unrivalled sound for the entire studio with 64-bit AFC™ and up to 130 dB dynamic range
The transparent mastering-grade converters and the same 64-bit AFC™ technology found in Antelope Audio’s acclaimed master clocks combine to deliver unrivalled performance for the entire studio setup with up to 130 dB dynamic range. All allow for experiencing a new level of detail in recordings and a wider soundstage for an exceptional stereo image in audio playback.
More processing than you can imagine
Galaxy 32 Synergy Core’s implementation of Antelope Audio’s acclaimed Synergy Core real-time effects processing platform allows up to 128 effects instances available as 32 virtual racks of eight effects each in a single session to be loaded simultaneously and applied in real-time during monitoring, post-production, and live recording with imperceptible latency and no host CPU load to boot.
Beyond that, the interface comes complete with a collection of 37 Synergy Core effects modeled after classic and rare analog outboard gear, comprising 18 equalizers, 12 compressors, two preamps and channel strips, and five special processing effects. Expanding upon that collection is always possible, thanks to Antelope Audio’s ever-growing effects library encompassing emulations of classic gear and third-party specialist effects, starting from only $55.00 USD/€55.00 EUR.
With workflow-enhancing features fusing a converter, digital patch bay, Dante® system, and HDX, MADI, and Thunderbolt™ 3 interface into a standout single device, Galaxy 32 Synergy Core surely sets a new performance standard in its class in the process.
Galaxy 32 Synergy Core will be shipping in Q2 2021 — at a projected price of $4,895.00 USD/€4,895.00 EUR — and available through Antelope Audio’s growing global network of authorised dealers (https://en.antelopeaudio.com/dealers/). Or order online directly from Antelope Audio via the dedicated Galaxy 32 Synergy Core webpage (https://en.antelopeaudio.com/products/galaxy-32-synergy-core/), which also includes more in-depth info.
Explore Galaxy 32 Synergy Core’s included real-time effects here: https://en.antelopeaudio.com/software-store/?device=174256