It’s Summertime! And the Singin’ is Easy!
Particularly if you have a brand new AKG Lyra Microphone 🙂
Enter Now to Win!
That’s right. One lucky entrant will win an AKG Lyra Ultra HD, multimode USB microphone.
A $149.00 Value!
Inside the mic, advanced circuitry delivers acoustically transparent, 4K-compatible, Ultra HD-grade, 24-bit/192kHz audio resolution. Lyra’s internal self-adjusting shock mount minimizes contact noise, and its built-in sound diffuser and AKG’s proprietary Internal Element Overload Prevention automatically reduce noise, eliminate pops and improve signal levels.
And Lyra is compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices so you can quickly capture your ideas in the studio or on the go. From recording music in a digital audio workstation to live streaming on Twitch to shooting a YouTube video, using Lyra is as easy as plugging in a USB cable and pressing Go Live or Record.
Lyra works seamlessly with all major audio and video production software and online platforms, and includes Ableton Live 10 Lite recording software. Nice!
CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Eligibility: Entrant must be 18 years of age and/or older as of June 1st, 2021, and a legal resident of the 50 United States. Employees of the sponsor(s), as well as their immediate family members, are not eligible.
Timing: Sweepstakes begins on June 1st, 2021, and ends on September 17th, 2021. The drawing will take place on or near September 20th, 2021 by M.M.P., whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating the giveaway.
Entering the sweepstakes: Through www.recordingmag.com, entrants must provide their full name and e-mail address. More than one entry from any person or e-mail address will void all and every entry from that person and e-mail address. See below for additional rules and conditions.
- Introduction: Music Maker Publications, and AKG are sponsoring the “Summertime” Giveaway. No purchase necessary. Please note that a purchase does not improve your chance of winning (isn’t that nice). Void where prohibited.
- Eligibility: Entrant must be 18 years of age and/or older as of June 1st, 2021, and a legal resident of the 50 United States. Employees of the sponsor(s), as well as their immediate family members, are not eligible.
- Timing: Sweepstakes begins on June 1st, 2021, and ends on September 17th, 2021. The drawing will take place on or near September 20th, 2021 by M.M.P., whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating the giveaway.
- Entering the sweepstakes: Through www.recordingmag.com – entrants must provide contact information (including e-mail address) and submit the information only once. More than one entry form from any person or e-mail address will void all and every entry from that person and e-mail address. Got it?
- By entering the contest, entrants agree to allow the sponsors of the giveaway to send emails to their attention for promotional purposes.
- Drawing: this giveaway will have one drawing. The drawing will take place on or near September 20th, by M.M.P., whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating the giveaway. Entrant selected must meet eligibility requirements, or another entry will be drawn. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail. If that entrant does not respond within 5 days of the e-mail being sent, another entrant will be selected until all prize recipients have been selected/confirmed. I’d wait by the computer if I were you.
- Prizes: Sponsor(s) are not responsible for lost or mutilated prizes, and none will be replaced. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by sponsor(s). All taxes, surcharges on the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Other terms/conditions: Potential winners must sign and return an eligibility and liability release, and where lawful, publicity release. Failing to do so in a timely manner will result in disqualification, where another entrant will be chosen. By signing the release, the potential winner’s name/likeness/information may be included in advertising and/or for promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that the sponsors and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, and all of the sponsors officers, employees and representatives, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons and/or property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance and/or use of the prize and/or participation in this sweepstakes. Subject to all federal and state laws. Void where prohibited. Whew!
- Caution: any attempt to damage the website or undermine the legitimacy of the giveaway outcome may be a violation of criminal laws, and an attempt to do so will provide us the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Just like Sheriff Woody says: “so play nice.”